The Center for Reproducible Biomedical Modeling is excited to announce a new monthly online workshop on modeling software! The goals of the seminar are to foster discussion about challenges associated with stages of the modeling workflow and to provide practical tutorials that address some of these challenges. The workshops will be held at 12 pm EDT on the first Wednesday of each month via Zoom . The seminars will include two 20-minute tutorials on new modeling software, followed by 30 minutes of group discussion.
- June 5, 2019: Victor Zavala and Joel Paulson
- July 3, 2019: Carlos Lopez and Morgan Madec
- August 7, 2019: Rick Gerkin and Christian Lieven
- September 4, 2019: Yosef Roth and Yasset Perez-Rivero
- October 2, 2019: Veronica Porubsky and Paul Macklin